Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Period of nearly mature , good women for good men - well , and vice versa


After high school and college , I still participate mentoring turned into halaqoh language , meaning the meeting . Alhamdulillaah , has begun a good drift . Length veil and started getting serious when it wants to fall in love with someone . Because of frequent dicekokin about the adultery prohibition approach dating , I just wanted to get married 
Jasa SEO Bergaransi when he met with a man who I think is good and pious . And in my life , I was 3 times in love - that - serious , falling in love because it aims to raise a family samara .
First, I ask myself through someone who knew the brothers that I like it ( brothers , the term to refer to men who follow halaqoh too ) . Since the first mother Siti Khodijah also submit themselves to the Prophet Muhammad . I am the very same jamming his fans , want to follow his story . After all you want to know the certainty wrote. Let my days guns are always overshadowed by the brothers . I want the good , the term ta'aruf ( = introduction ) . Taaapiii , rejected . Hwaaaa ....
Secondly , I'm more careful . Ga would like donkey , fell in the same hole . I had no intention to volunteer . Just give aja concerns , both small and great . For this second , actually I doubt it . Because so many things that do not fit the criteria . But still wrote , love . Hehe ... So , I dare ga forward first . Leave it running . Until tau - tau I dapet news if she's already engaged. Jdeerrr ....
Amid the confusion , I was trying to divert to work . I happen to work in the poor community development agencies . Meet poor mothers who already eat acid salt of life . Bitterness betrayed husband , the difficulty of arranging finance with minimal income , the children who ultimately less attention busy parents to earn a livelihood , they become the children are very lacking in understanding religion . Well guns all hell , whose daughter is well there too . And all of the fact that , had me scared to get married .
However , increasing age . Parents also
Jual Baju Online Murah already getting restless . Understandably pertamah child . Woman taken into . So should get married . So ya kepalah dizziness .
One time , Aa Gym bertaushiyah never like this , " There is a young man who complained to Aa , he wants to get married , but a mediocre face gini , which no one wants , A ? " Then answered Aa Gym , " Eeeeh , do not insult Allah 's creation . Let me put it this way - so , too, the face of Allah 's creation . Ga be so . Mate issue also matters of Allah . " Well , that's the point taushiyahnya .

0 comments:

Post a Comment